These terms of service govern your use of this website and its services; by using this website and the services it provides, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms of service or any part of these terms of service, you must not use this website or any of its services.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website and its services. By using this website and its services, and by agreeing to these terms of service, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, http://expresslinks.io and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https:// expresslinks. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Links are sold on third-party authority websites under certain limitations:
- The sites are owned and operated by third-party companies. http://expresslinks.io has no control over the use third-party sites make of your links or the articles containing them, and therefore accepts no liability for loss or damage arising out of third-party action or use of your link.
- All links on third-party sites are subject to the willful actions and decisions of the site owners. This includes, but is not limited to, the deletion of your links. http://expresslinks.io offers a full 90-day refund on all links that are subject to deletion within the first 90 days of publication.
- Copyright ownership of all articles and content produced by http://expresslinks.io is retained by http://expresslinks.io at all times during the production process. Once the articles are published, copyright is transferred to the site and http://expresslinks.io writers under their terms of agreement. At no point is copyright ownership of any article ever transferred to http://expresslinks.io customers. https:// expresslinks.io sells links in articles not the articles themselves.
- All links removed after 90 days, but less than 365 days, will be replaced with a new published link on the same site or equivalent at the time of purchase from the inventory.
- No pre-written content is acceptable. All content is written and published by http://expresslinks.io. Any editing requests are subject to the discretion of http://expresslinks.io and will not be implemented if they conflict with the editorial policy of third-party sites.
- By purchasing marketing services through this website you accept, without prejudice, any links purchased for content published on third-party websites are automatically acceptable upon publication. Therefore, you will have no argument against the quality of written content, the placement of your link, the use of keywords or the length of article once it is live.
- Articles are available for pre-approval but subject to the aforementioned editing limitations. You must clearly state you want to pre-approve articles before way are published. Multiple re-writes will only occur at the discretion of http://expresslinks.io and are subject to a 48 hour period for approval. The site reserves the right to charge a $50 penalty if rewrites are necessary for articles that haven’t been approved within the 48 hour period. The charge will also apply if rewrites are necessary due to incorrect or insufficient instructions or if you wish to cancel your order after an article has already been provided.
- We mark our links as Do Follow and No Follow and fully guarantee those. None of the sites at our disposal publish articles with a “no-index” tag. However, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding indexing beyond that. Google’s algorithms are deliberately opaque and any number of unpredictable factors can lead to the search engine not indexing a link. Sometimes, our customers’ own links and their wider SEO practices, can lead to non-indexing. CBD and cannabis, for example, are notoriously penalized by Google. We ask you to verify the integrity of each site your self and offer you samples of articles, where available, published on those sites, so you can do your own due diligence.
- Backlinks may contain multiple additional HTML tags including, but not limited to, “rel=sponsored” and “rel=ugc.” We do not guarantee against the use of such tags at any point after the backlink is published.
The following conditions apply to all subscription services entered into using PayPal’s recurring payments gateway and this site:
- Subscriptions are sold on a 1 month, 3 month and 6 month basis. All subscriptions must be paid up front before any work is commenced for the entire subscription period.
- Subscribers receive 10 Do Follow backlinks from our inventory of editorial sites only, every 30 days from the start of the subscription period. Each link has a value of $120 and is delivered on a substantial discount to subscribers based on terms set forth in the “Authority Links” section mentioned above.
- Customers may submit URLs and preferred keyword anchor texts for each of the 10 sites, but these will only be delivered on chosen sites if they conform to the terms set out in the “Authority Links” section.
- If a customer’s preferred choice of URL or keyword anchor text cannot be delivered, an alternative will be offered and customers must make a reasonable effort to accommodate alternative choices.
- Customers are entitled to cancel the subscription for a full refund before the first link is delivered. However, if a customer wishes to cancel after the delivery of the first link then the full price for the links already delivered will be payable immediately before cancellation.
- After cancellation, customers will be refunded based on the discounted price for each single website order for any outstanding links that have not been delivered provided the full none-discounted price has been paid for the links that have already been delivered.
- Customers are free to choose the editorial sites for each month’s subscription package. However, spaces are limited for each site per month and alternatives will be offered if the first choice is not available. If no suitable alternative can be found, the previous months sites may be carried over into the next month subject to availability.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of https://searcheye.io or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without https://searcheye.io’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of https://searcheye.io.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. https://searcheye.io reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at its discretion, this entire website. https://searcheye.io may change or modify this policy without notice.
If https://searcheye.io provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
https://searcheye.io may disable your user ID and password at https://searcheye.io’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. https://searcheye.io makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, https://searcheye.io does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
https://searcheye.io will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if https://searcheye.io has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of My SEO Sucks in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of https://searcheye.io or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of https://searcheye.io; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for https://searcheye.io to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website or any of its services.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, https://searcheye.io has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against https://searcheye.io’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect https://searcheye.io’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as https://searcheye.io.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify https://searcheye.io and undertake to keep https://searcheye.io indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by https://searcheye.io to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of https://searcheye.io’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by https://searcheye.io arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to https://searcheye.io’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, https://searcheye.io may take such action as https://searcheye.io deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
https://searcheye.io may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
https://searcheye.io may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with https://searcheye.io’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario, Canada.
The full name of http://expresslinks.io is Three Colors.
You can contact http://expresslinks.io by email at our email address, email@example.com.